On Counting My Spoons, I write about living life in a positive way despite chronic illnesses.
The illnesses I focus on include fibromyalgia, migraine, endometriosis, and IBS. If those topics are important to you as well, then I’m interested in discussing how we can work together.
If you are interested in working with me in one of the following ways (or another way I haven’t thought of) please contact me.
- Interviews – in addition to interviewing those with Fibromyalgia here on my blog, I am available for interviews, whether about blogging or about my health journey.
- Sponsored Posts – I occasionally accept sponsored posts that are on-topic to my blog. Please read my full sponsored post policy prior to contacting me for a sponsored post.
- Product Reviews – I am excited to try new products related to health and wellness. If you’re interested in having me review your health-related book or product, please read through my product review policy.
- Advertising – If you are interested in purchasing advertising space, you may do so here.
- Hire Me – I have been a freelance writer, editor, public speaker, and community manager for over 10 years. My experience has covered a variety of topics, not limited to health and wellness.
Please check out my About Me page, and review my portfolio, if you would like to know more about me.
Looking to work with other bloggers focused on chronic illness?
Check out The Chronic Illness Bloggers Network.