I happily welcome guest posts and I welcome you to contact me with any guest posting ideas you may have. Once I review your idea I will let you know whether to send your full article.
I do have the following requests regarding guest posts.
- Please send only new content (or greatly revised). Fresh Content is highly encouraged. Content relating to living with invisible illness, Fibromyalgia, Migraines, and Endometriosis will be given priority.
- Please include a picture with your post. You are welcome to include more than one picture, but please include at least one photo of yourself. You may also include another photo (or photos) that pertain to the article. You must have rights to use the photos.
- Please include a short author bio that will be included with the article. (If you have blog, website, or social media links that you want included, please include them in your bio).
- Please submit your post ideas for approval before submitting the full article.
- All guest posts will be pre-approved before posting.
- I reserve the right to refuse any guest post, for any reason.
- Please make sure that all submissions are error-free.
- There will be no payment rendered for guest posts. Guest posts are an opportunity for cross-promotion. I will promote your article and expect you to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I sent you my topic ideas first?
Yes. Please contact me before sending me posts to ensure that I have availability for guest posts and to discuss your topic ideas and make sure that they fit within my blog theme.
- What topics best fit within your blog theme?
Anything related to chronic illness is a good start. My focus is on inspirational themes of living well with chronic illness. While I live with specific chronic illnesses, I am certainly open to topics related to other illnesses. However, topics that apply to any chronic illness would be best.
- How long should my post be?
At least 500 words. But, shoot for at 800 words.
- Should I include a photo with my post?
Yes, please include a photo that fits the theme of your post. You should either own the rights to your photo or they should be available in creative commons.
- Can I include my bio and URL?
Yes, please include a short bio 150 words or less, a photo, and your URL, as well as any other contact info you’d like to include.
If you have any other questions that are not answered here please feel free to contact me.