If you are looking to work with a blog focused on Fibromyalgia, living healthy, inspiration, chronic illness, migraine, endometriosis with strong traffic and pagerank? Counting My Spoons has a PR of 3, and a blog reach of of 36,000.
- Guest Posts – If you are interested in sharing your story or thoughts on invisible illness in the way of a guest-post on my blog, I welcome you to submit your post idea. Guest posting guidelines and submission.
- Interviews – in addition to interviewing those with Fibromyalgia here on my blog, I am available for interviews, whether about blogging or about my health journey.
- Sponsored Posts – I am pretty picky about what I will share on my blog and it has to be a product or idea that I am comfortable putting my name behind (regardless of who writes the post). Paid sponsor posts will include a disclaimer stating that payment was received (as required by the FTC), and will include only nofollow links. If you are good with these stipulations and interested in sponsored posts, either written by you or me, please feel free to contact me.
- Product Reviews – I am excited to try new products related to health and wellness, or even read and review great books about health, psychology, or even living with Invisible Illness. If you’re interested in having me review your book or product, I’m excited to do so. Please contact me. Please note that I try to keep my blog positive, so I will only post a review of your book/product if I can find good things to say about it.
- Advertising – If you would like to advertise your product or service on my blog, let’s talk. I will be happy to provide you my traffic count and rate sheet.
- Hire Me – I have been a freelance writer, editor, public speaker, and community manager for over 10 years. My experience has covered a variety of topics, not limited to health and wellness. I am also experienced in social media promotion and would be happy to help you build your social media following. If I can help you in any of these areas, please contact me.
Looking to work with other bloggers focused on chronic illness?
Check out The Chronic Illness Bloggers Network.